CURRY WATCHERS - MAKE IT HEALTHY 2021
Gokul Viswalingam - United Kingdom
Grilled Saucy Paneer & Pasta with white sauce.
1) Soak paneer in Hot water for 5- 10 mins
2) Carve in middle of Paneer to fill the sauce and keep it ready. Refer to picture.
3) Mix Yogurt,Chilli powder, ajwain, fennel seed, cumin seed, garam masala, salt as required and quickly saute in pan with butter for 2 -3 mins .
4) Fill the Sauce in Carved paneer as shown in picture and fold with clinfoil and keep in refrigerator/Frezzer for 20 to 30 mins for the best output.
5) Boil Pasta and once cooked strain the water.
6) For white sauce, Add butter in pan with one chopped shallot onion, bay leaves and clove. Now add white flour then saute for a min and add milk. Add salt and ground peppercorns as required .
7) Now add boiled pasta, sweetcorn and chopped coriander in white sauce.
8) Grill the Paneer the filled paneer in both sides. When the filled sauce starts to come out slowly, Take them out cut into half carefully.
9) Plate the hot pasta First in the centre and place the grilled paneer on top in the middle. Garnish with coriander
Enjoy your Delicious and healthy Meal.
This Dish contains average of 90 to100grams Protein from paneer, milk, yogurt and 100 grams pasta which has 25 grams Carbohydrates.
Sweetcorn is high in fiber content and Peppercorns has high antioxidants.
Overall dish averages 430 to 500 calories.
1) Paneer Aids in weight loss, makes teeth & bones strong. Ensures healthy digestive system and Great for diabetes diet
2) White sauce has calcium and protein and recommended to use less amount.
3) Pasta helps with balanced diet and it has folic acid and low sodium
85 grams Paneer block
100 grams Penne Pasta
Paneer filling Sauce
2 spoon Greek style low fat yogurt
Pinch of garam masala
Pinch of ajwain
Pinch of fennel seeds
Pinch of cumin seeds
1 spoon of chilli powder
1/2 spoon ginger garlic paste
Salt to taste
5 -10g butter
2 spoons flour
Small piece of butter
1 shallot onion
1 bay leaf
Small cup of sweetcorn