From Last year we have started collecting Ancestors Golu bommai. Which survived more than 60+ years.
1. We got my grandma childhood bommai parvathy hugging Shivan, I got and repainted.
2. My chithi mil childhood elephant which is more than 60+ years I repainted
3. My mom gave me family elephant which we had for more than 20+ years.
4. Many of my mil dolls which I repainted
Giving importance to Brass
1. Nachiyar Kovil Vengala Kuthu vilakku
2. Kerala style kuthu vilakku
3. Kalyana pithalai Kuthu Vilakku
4. Sangu chakra 5 muga vilaku
5. Sangu chakra thiruman vilakku
6. Thirumanjana Kindi
7. Brass lamp - my mil's mil got this from her mom side as kalyana seer unique one (which I come across)
And many more......
Coming Marapachi, we have family marapachi
My FIL mom n dad, FIL and Mil, mt mom and dad, my hubby and myself, and my kids....
Mahalakshmi which we made this year is new with lot of handmade items
1. Golden pillar
2. Golden bowl
3. Coin flowing *I used coin chocolate*
4. Back decor garland
5. Lotus for decoration