1.Firstly Wash and peel the sides of aloe vera stem to remove the thorns. Heat water in a wok Add a pinch of turmeric powder and a little salt.Cut aloe vera into small pieces and add to the water and boil it till become soft.
2.Now Heat Ghee in a non stick Wok. Add Dry Red Chilli, Cumin seeds , Fennel seeds, onion seeds and sauté for 2 to 3 seconds.
3. Add aloe vera and Fenugreek seed and mix well. Add salt, turmeric powder and Cook it .
4. Now add soaked cashews and Raisins red chilli powder, coriander powder, and mix it well.
5. Add 1/2 Cup water and close with lid and cook it on medium low flame for 8 to 10 minute's.
6. When it cooked and Fenugreek seeds become soft add kachri powder mix it well. Methi Aloevera Ro Saag is ready to serve.
In Rajasthan Methi Aloevera Ro Saag eat with bajra roti so I made Tart with Bajra flour and serve my Saag in Tart .
For Bajra Tart :- Ingredients :- 1 cup Bajara flour Salt as per taste Luckwarm.Water as required
Method :- 1.Take a bowl add salt and kneed dough with help of water.
2. Now take a ball from dough and roll it puri size with help of rolling pin .
3. Now Greece mould with oil and place the chapati on tart. And cut the extra wadges.
4. Bake the bajra tart on preheated oven for 8 to 10 minute's for 160℃ .
5. After 10 minute's take out the bajara tart from mould and fill the Methi Aloevera saag and serve it.
6. I serve this saag with Bajara Tart , salad, curd and garlic chilli chutney 😊
1 cup Aloe vera 1 cup Fenugreek seeds (methi dana) 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder Salt to taste 2 tbsp ghee 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp feenel seeds 1/2 tsp onion seeds (kalonji) 2 dry red Chilli 7 to 8 cashews soaked 10 to 12 raisins soaked 1 tsp Red chilli powder 1 tsp corrainder powder 1 tsp kachri powder or Dried mango powder
Red Chilli Garlic Chutney Millet Tart (Bajara Tart) Salad Curd Papad