top of page
CURRY WATCHERS - MAKE IT HEALTHY 2021
Neelam Matta - India
Healthy Black Eyed Peas Paratha (Punjabi Makhmani)
Step 1: Make a soft dough from wheat flour and water.
Step 2: Mix boiled black eyed peas with all the ingredients and mash it with fork.
Step 3: Make 2 parts from the dough and filling mixture.
Step 4: Make one chapati n fill the filling with mixture. Fold it and make a roll again. With the help of a roller .. roll the paratha again. Heat it and apply oil/ghee.
Enjoy Healthy Black Eyed Paratha.
1. 3 cup wheat flour
2. 2 cup boiled black eyed peas.
3. 1 Tbs ginger-garlic paste
4. 1 Tbs dried pomegranate seeds / Mango powder
5. 1/2 Tbs salt
6. 1/2 Tbs coriander powder
7. 2 Green chilles
8. 1/2 Tbs Red chilly powder
9. Fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
10. Olive oil / Ghee
bottom of page