CURRY WATCHERS - MAKE IT HEALTHY 2021
Durgabai Ashokkumar - India
Sprouted Moong Dal Biriyani
1. Fry Onion with Bay leaf & Sauté Masala Items Biriyani Masala, Turmeric Powder, Salt to taste in Pan.
2. Add 250 gm Raw Rice, 50gm Sprouted Moong Dal and 2 Cup Water, ½ Lemon Juice(to avoid Rice sticking together), add Coriander leaves.
3. Transfer to Cooker. Close and Cook
INGREDIENTS FOR SPROUTED MOONG DAL BIRIYANI:
1. Sprout Making: soak 50gm Green Moong Dal in water for 8hrs, Drain water, keep in Closed container for 2 hrs.
2. To Sauté: - Bay leaf, 4 Clove, 2 Cardamom 1 Cinnamon piece, 1 big Onion, 1 Big Capsicum, 1 Green Chili
3. For Masala Preparation: Mint Leaves, Ginger, Garlic, Green Chilli