GOLU AROUND THE GLOBE
Take a peek at Narayani Sairam's golu from India (+91)
Tell us about your Golu
COVID Navaratri for me is very special. Our beloved Duraga ma had given us the same task that she carried out long long ago and that is to keep our family & friends from COVID Asura. Ma Durga had trishool and fire to keep the Asura away from us and provided us with Masks and sanitizers to keep our COVID Asura away. In these testing times, we must remember and celebrate Navaratri by following all the norms provided by our Government for our own safety. I have chosen to celebrate navaratri this year by following the below norms
1. Provide hand sanitizers, masks and gloves to all the ones who visit my home for this navaratri
2. I live in an apartment along with 50 families. So each day, I chose to invite 5 families to visit my Kolu alangarams.
3. Along with the traditional thaambulam, I also decided to provide a pack to hand sanitizer, masks & gloves as part of return gifts.
4. While performing bhajans & poojas, I have created social distancing circles to ensure visitor safety.
5. No physical interaction whatsover while distributing the return gifts. I am planning the place the return gift in a table near my house exit.
6. While the guests are inside the house, masks are compulsory.
7. This is the first time, I will be celebrating navaratri without distributing food prasadams, but I am thankful to GOD for letting me celebrate in these testing times.
We should not give away our traditions but at the same time sarve janah sukhino bhavanthu must be remembered every time.
I wish you all a safe and sanitized navaratri and Ma Durga will surely have bigger plans for us to succeed and prosper once this testing times are over. Happy Navaratri and Happy Durgashtami to all my fellow life.
Share your Video link if you have any